Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and a holiday that is made especially fun at a creative company, where people go all out. Since I'm still on maternity leave I am sadly missing the festivities this year, but Lori took some photos of our department. Quite amazing! The Mad Hatter's tea party (Alice in Wonderland) is the theme, and you can see more pictures on Lori's blog, and Lauren's blog.

From left to right: catipillar, card, mad hatter, cheshire cat, white rabbit, Alice.


Catipillar, Cheshire Cat, Alice. Pin It

2 comments:

Lori said...

we are sorry you couldn't be there either. we won first prize for the group prize. a pizza party.

Kat said...

oh my!! how cool is that?! I wanna be awesome like this someday, and have amazing themed parties. I had my first attempt last night, and it turned out okay! I'm learning, and at least I'm doing something about it! What a fun party!